|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 5:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 5:50 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Three people are facing drug charges, following a bust that occurred on Friday, April 15, 2010. The suspects have been identified as 20-year-old Stanley Griffin, 22-year-old Sadie Pearsey and 37-year-old George Addison.
According to authorities, this case unfolded when the Fort Myers Police Department’s Special Investigations Group and a SWAT team made their way to a Pawnee Street address to serve a search warrant.
"This investigation was in response to several citizen complaints about ongoing drug activity at the home," authorities indicated.
Police say they have seized firearms, crack cocaine, marijuana and an array of drug paraphernalia. Three suspects were taken into custody: Griffin was arrested for trafficking in cocaine, possession of a firearm by convicted felon, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Pearsey was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. The third suspect, Addison, was arrested for possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti