|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 5:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 5:50 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Three people are facing drug charges, following a bust that occurred on Friday, April 15, 2010. The suspects have been identified as 20-year-old Stanley Griffin, 22-year-old Sadie Pearsey and 37-year-old George Addison.
According to authorities, this case unfolded when the Fort Myers Police Department’s Special Investigations Group and a SWAT team made their way to a Pawnee Street address to serve a search warrant.
"This investigation was in response to several citizen complaints about ongoing drug activity at the home," authorities indicated.
Police say they have seized firearms, crack cocaine, marijuana and an array of drug paraphernalia. Three suspects were taken into custody: Griffin was arrested for trafficking in cocaine, possession of a firearm by convicted felon, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Pearsey was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. The third suspect, Addison, was arrested for possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected