|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 7:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 7:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - In April 19, 2010's installment of On the Money, WINK News brings you the latest information on the carry-on luggage fee controversy, as some airlines vow to avoid fees for carry-on bags. In addition, we'll explore the Treasury Department's latest move to cap on corporate paychecks at companies that have received federal bail-out funds.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic