|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 7:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 7:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - In April 19, 2010's installment of On the Money, WINK News brings you the latest information on the carry-on luggage fee controversy, as some airlines vow to avoid fees for carry-on bags. In addition, we'll explore the Treasury Department's latest move to cap on corporate paychecks at companies that have received federal bail-out funds.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft