|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 8:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 8:02 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Deputies are seeking the public's help as they try to identify three suspects in a Fort Myers Beach robbery.
It was Sunday, April 18, at 1:43 a.m. when the Lee County Sheriff's Office received reports t a robbery in the alley of the 1400 block of Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach.
When deputies arrived, they met a 48-year-old Fort Myers man who had been robbed by three subjects' minutes before he called 9-1-1.
The man had met the three, as well as a fourth subject, while at a nearby bar. According to police, when the victim was attacked, he was with the white female who took his wallet with an undisclosed amount of cash, while the black male and black female restrained him.
The trio entered a white, full-sized van which was last seen traveling toward the Matanzas Pass Bridge.
The victim was not injured during the robbery.
Anyone who can identify the suspects show in the surveillance photo is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star