|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 5:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 5:10 PM EDT|
ANNA MARIA, Fla. - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the body of a diver missing for more than two weeks off Florida's Gulf coast has been found.
Divers on a charter boat found the body of 35-year-old Ronald Wunderlich in the same spot fellow divers reported him missing 28 miles off Anna Maria Island.
Divers found Wunderlich's body Sunday morning. Wunderlich's death is under investigation and an autopsy will be conducted.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone