|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 12:21 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 12:21 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Florida has run out of cash for your appliances.
The state's "Cash for Appliances" rebate program started with $17.5 million on Friday; but the program ran out of funding just before midnight Saturday.
"Cash for Appliances" offered a 20-percent rebate on new, energy-efficient refrigerators, dishwashers, and washers and dryers; as well as money back for recycling older appliances.
For more on the program, visit www.rebates.com/florida.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting