|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 12:21 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 12:21 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Florida has run out of cash for your appliances.
The state's "Cash for Appliances" rebate program started with $17.5 million on Friday; but the program ran out of funding just before midnight Saturday.
"Cash for Appliances" offered a 20-percent rebate on new, energy-efficient refrigerators, dishwashers, and washers and dryers; as well as money back for recycling older appliances.
For more on the program, visit www.rebates.com/florida.
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week