|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 5:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 5:36 PM EDT|
The airlines have finally met a fee they dont like. American, Delta, United, U-S Airways and Jet Blue have all pledged *NOT* to charge passengers for carry on bags.
Spirit Airlines recently announced plans to charge up to $45. To put a bag in the overheard bin starting in August.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida