The airlines have finally met a fee they dont like. American, Delta, United, U-S Airways and Jet Blue have all pledged *NOT* to charge passengers for carry on bags.
Spirit Airlines recently announced plans to charge up to $45. To put a bag in the overheard bin starting in August.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found