|Published:||Apr 19, 2010 5:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2010 5:36 PM EDT|
The airlines have finally met a fee they dont like. American, Delta, United, U-S Airways and Jet Blue have all pledged *NOT* to charge passengers for carry on bags.
Spirit Airlines recently announced plans to charge up to $45. To put a bag in the overheard bin starting in August.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend