|Published:||Apr 18, 2010 8:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 18, 2010 8:07 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Deputies are working to identify three suspect involved in an early morning robbery on Fort Myers Beach.
At 1:43 am the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call about a robbery in the alley of the 1400 block of Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
When deputies arrived, they met a 48-year-old Fort Myers man who had been robbed by three subjects' minutes before he called 9-1-1.
The man had met the three, as well as a fourth subject, while at a nearby bar.
When the victim was attacked, he was with the white female who took his wallet with an undisclosed amount of cash, while the black male and black female restrained him.
The trio entered a white, full-sized van which was last seen traveling toward the Matanzas Pass Bridge.
The victim was not injured during the robbery.
Anyone who can identify the suspects show in the surveillance photo is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000 dollars, Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search