|Published:||Apr 18, 2010 4:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 18, 2010 4:05 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla - Traffic flowing again on the eastbound lanes of Colonial Boulevard underneath the I-75 overpass following a crash Saturday afternoon.
It happened just off the on-ramp onto the northbound lanes of I-75. FHP says the driver of an SUV cut off the driver of a tractor trailer which lost control and swerved off the road. The rig crashing through a barrier before ending up in a ditch just feet from busy Colonial Boulevard.
The driver of the rig walked away unharmed.
Traffic in the eastbound lanes of Colonial re-directed and the on-ramp was shutdown for several hours.
The driver of the SUV and her daughter suffered minor injuries and were rushed to the hospital.
Charges are pending against that driver.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill