|Published:||Apr 16, 2010 11:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 16, 2010 11:42 AM EDT|
Lee County, Fla.-You can get a rebate for buying a more energy efficient appliance.
Residents across Southwest Florida are gearing up to take advantage of this cash for clunkers-type deal that only lasts ten days.
WINK Reporter Kyle Jordan interviews experts at Home-Tech to get all the details.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors