|Published:||Apr 15, 2010 12:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 15, 2010 12:32 PM EDT|
Fort Myers, Fla.-It's been said death and taxes are the only two things that are certain in life. April 15th marks the later.
Several Southwest Florida post offices will stay open to accomodate last minute filers.
In Fort Myers,the Page Field post office is open until 8 pm on tax day.
In Naples, the main post office on Goodlette Road is also open until 8 pm.
The processing and distribution center on Jetport Loop road near Southwest Florida International Airport will take tax forms until midnight.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex