|Published:||Apr 14, 2010 5:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 14, 2010 5:00 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Wondering which local intersections are the most crash-prone?
WINK News reporter Tim Wetzl brings you the details on which intersections see the most crashes and what the city is doing to help reduce the number of accidents.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks