|Published:||Apr 14, 2010 5:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 14, 2010 5:00 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Wondering which local intersections are the most crash-prone?
WINK News reporter Tim Wetzl brings you the details on which intersections see the most crashes and what the city is doing to help reduce the number of accidents.
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing
- LCEC's portable substation can restore power to thousands
- Beach-goers keeping an eye on the waves in the Gulf
- A young girl is home after a near drowning incident