|Published:||Apr 14, 2010 5:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 14, 2010 5:15 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Police have apprehended 36-year-old Larry Snipes, the suspect in the homicide of Sarabrain Andre Alexander -- the city's first homicide of the year.
Alexander's remains were found in front of a Work Drive address on March 16, 2010. Workers discovered the remains behind a concrete wall. An investigation revealed that the victim had been shot.
Police apprehended Snipes on Tuesday, April 13. He was encountered and arrested in the vicinity of Broadway Avenue in Fort Myers.
Snipes is facing multiple charges, including murder. He's scheduled to appear in court in May 2010.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county