|Published:||Apr 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
PALM HARBOR, Fla. - A 54-year-old Palm Harbor man has been arrested for child neglect after a driver spotted a 4-year-old boy in pajamas running down a road.
According to a news release, a driver called emergency responders after he saw the boy on four-lane roadway on Monday night. The boy was later found unharmed.
Peter G. Tibma, who was supposed to caring for the boy, is facing a child neglect charge in connection to the incident. He was taken the Pinellas County jail and is being held without bond. It's unclear if he has an attorney.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- EXCLUSIVE: Viewers call for change to San Carlos Park road
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday