|Published:||Apr 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
PALM HARBOR, Fla. - A 54-year-old Palm Harbor man has been arrested for child neglect after a driver spotted a 4-year-old boy in pajamas running down a road.
According to a news release, a driver called emergency responders after he saw the boy on four-lane roadway on Monday night. The boy was later found unharmed.
Peter G. Tibma, who was supposed to caring for the boy, is facing a child neglect charge in connection to the incident. He was taken the Pinellas County jail and is being held without bond. It's unclear if he has an attorney.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting