|Published:||Apr 12, 2010 9:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 12, 2010 9:13 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - In April 12, 2010's installment of On the Money, WINK News brings you the latest information on the fast-approaching tax deadline, the debate over unemployment benefits and we'll explore a the debate over Spirit Airlines' decision to charge for carry on luggage.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption