|Published:||Apr 09, 2010 1:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 09, 2010 1:20 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Collier County Sheriff's Office was performing what started out as a usual prostitution sting, but turned into something much more.
Deputies say they called an escort ad they saw on the internet to set up the sting. The woman on the other end told the undercover to meet at a room at the Red Roof in on Davis Boulevard.
When they arrived, what they found were two small children and three dogs in the bathroom.
Jessica Janik, 33, was charged with prostitution and two counts of child neglect.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors