|Published:||Apr 09, 2010 6:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 09, 2010 6:25 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of skeletal remains.
Hikers found the decomposing skeletal remains in the Lee County Preserve, located in the vicinity of Del Prado Extension and Malgrotta Circle.
It's unclear whether foul play is involved. The investigation into the discovery continues. Stay with WINK News for the latest details in the case.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble