|Published:||Apr 09, 2010 9:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 09, 2010 9:25 PM EDT|
A road Rally will occur to benefit the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Adopt-A-Troop Foundation on Saturday, April 10.
All classic cars, hotrods, muscle cars, exotic cars and motorcycles are welcome to participate. Registration takes place from 9 to 10:15 a.m. at the North Collier Regional Park, 15000 Livingston Road, North Naples. Registration to participate costs only $20 per vehicle registered.
The ride is sponsored by the Seminole Tribe of Florida and is being hosted by the American Heroes Foundation, Inc.
The ride begins at 10:30 a.m. and will end at the Seminole Rodeo Grounds in Immokalee. Entertainment, food and refreshments will be provided and a news conference to relate the benefits of the sponsored organizations will be conducted at 11:30 a.m. Scheduled speakers include Collier County Sheriff Kevin Rambosk, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Board Member Mr. Nick Codispoti and Mr. David Billy of the Seminole Tribe of Florida.
Tickets for a grand prize drawing to win a 2010 Harley Davidson Street Glide with a single trailer (second prize a 42” flat screen TV, or third prize a $250 Harley Davison gift card) are on sale for $20 per ticket.
For more information or to purchase a ticket for the drawing, visit The American Heroes Foundation website at www.TheAHCF.org or e-mail cnormandin@TheAHCF.org or purchase your tickets on site at the event.
Come out for a great day of fun and entertainment and enjoy the south Florida outdoors in a unique setting.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic