|Published:||Apr 09, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 09, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - Patrick Murphy, the suspect in the rape and murder of six-year-old Coralrose Fullwood, is reportedly admitting that he committed the crime.
Coralrose Fullwood was snatched from her home, raped and murdered in 2006. Her remains were found in a wooded area, situated just two blocks from her Florida home. According to authorities, Murphy was linked to the crime through DNA evidence.
It's said that Murphy has agreed to plead guilty. He will be appearing in court for sentencing on Wednesday, April 14, 2010.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students