LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Today, family, friends and law enforcement officers said "goodbye" to 61-year-old Deputy Dale Conn. Deputy Conn died while on duty on Monday, April 5, 2010.
The decorated Lee County Sheriff's Office deputy suffered "a major medical event" while on duty. Today, he was laid to rest at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens.
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th