|Published:||Apr 09, 2010 10:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 09, 2010 10:30 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Today, family, friends and law enforcement officers said "goodbye" to 61-year-old Deputy Dale Conn. Deputy Conn died while on duty on Monday, April 5, 2010.
The decorated Lee County Sheriff's Office deputy suffered "a major medical event" while on duty. Today, he was laid to rest at Fort Myers Memorial Gardens.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU