|Published:||Apr 09, 2010 6:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 09, 2010 6:34 PM EDT|
DELAND, Fla. - A woman and her child her hospitalized for smoke inhalation after they escaped a house fire in central Florida.
DeLand police say the woman suffered cuts and abrasions from climbing out of a window to escape the Friday morning fire. The child suffered minor burns to his feet. In addition, a neighbor was taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation.
The state and city fire marshals are investigating to determine what caused the fire.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges