|Published:||Apr 08, 2010 6:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 08, 2010 6:57 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Traffic was snarled on the Cape Coral Bridge following a rollover crash Thursday morning.
Authorities are investigating the crash, which occurred on the exit ramp from the Cape Coral Bridge toward McGregor. It's believed the car flipped onto its roof after it rear-ended another vehicle.
No serious injuries were reported as a result of the crash. The investigation into the accident is ongoing.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man