|Published:||Apr 08, 2010 6:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 08, 2010 6:51 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - A missing boater has been located alive. The man, identified as 50-year-old Bart Bailey, was located on Barefoot Beach. It's said he emerged from the water and walked up onto the beach, where he was found around 10:00 a.m. Thursday morning.
Bailey has been transported to the hospital for treatment.
WINK News has a crew en route to scene. We'll bring you additional details as soon as they become available.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story