|Published:||Apr 07, 2010 10:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 07, 2010 10:03 PM EDT|
Bonita Springs, Fla - Robbed at knife-point!
WINK News gets our hands on brand new video of a man forced to withdraw hundreds of dollars, from an ATM.
The surveillance video is from March 25th at the Bank Of America on Bonita Beach Road in the Home Depot plaza.
When looking at the video, the 61 year old victim is on the right of your screen.
The suspect is on the left.
Police need your help identifying him.
In the video, the suspect has a goatee and is wearing a long sleeved shirt and tie, with a ball cap that appears to read "Levi".
Investigators say the suspect, along with two other men, attacked the victim as he was riding his bike on Goodwin Road.
The three suspects were possibly driving a coffee colored Jeep Cherokee.
They took all the cash the 61 year old man had on him.
Then, they kidnapped him, held him at knife-point, drove him to the Bank Of America and made him withdraw more money from his account.
The victim is doing okay, but afraid to speak out for fear the attackers could find him.
The day after the attack, his son agreed to talk us as long we didn't show his face.
He said his father is shaken up and the crooks took off with hundreds of dollars.
"He's 60 years old and that's never happened to him before. They forced him to get in the car, they got his wallet and got like 700 dollars," the son said.
After the suspects got their money they dropped the victim off at a nearby pharmacy.
He was not seriously injured.
If you have any information call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Protecting children on the roads