|Published:||Apr 07, 2010 11:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 07, 2010 11:12 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS - Bonita's City Manager will keep his job.
Councilman John Spear had asked City Manager Gary Price to resign after he says Price refused to make presentations to the council because he was too busy. Spear also says Price lied about his knowledge of whether or not grant money could be used to widen an access road behind Riverside Park.
On Wednesday, Spear changed his mind and asked Price to stay. Price says the situation was too much of an interruption.
"I'd like to put this behind us and get on with city business," says Price.
Dozens of people showed up at the meeting in support of Price.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law