|Published:||Apr 06, 2010 5:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 06, 2010 5:08 PM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Brett Hicks, the 22-year-old driver of a car that struck a pedestrian back in February, is speaking out.
Television stations across the nation have been airing the dramatic footage of the accident. Hicks was driving in Jacksonville when a pedestrian, identified as 24-year-old Sean Mills, ran out into the road and into the path of a car.
WINK News has the dramatic footage, along with Hicks take on the accident that nearly turned fatal for Mills, who remains in rehabilitation.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron