|Published:||Apr 06, 2010 8:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 06, 2010 8:24 PM EDT|
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. - A Coral Springs man has been arrested on a first-degree murder charge after authorities found his wife's body in a submerged car in a lake.
Police say Munawar Toha, 63, was arrested Tuesday after her body was found. The body of Surya Sari-Prihatin Toha, 41, has been taken to the medical examiner for an autopsy.
Authorities say a man matching Toha's description was seen on surveillance video pushing the car into the lake. His wife disappeared on March 23 after she dropped off her children at school. Toha reported her missing the next day.
It was not immediately clear if Toha had an attorney on Tuesday.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained