|Published:||Apr 06, 2010 8:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 06, 2010 8:24 PM EDT|
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. - A Coral Springs man has been arrested on a first-degree murder charge after authorities found his wife's body in a submerged car in a lake.
Police say Munawar Toha, 63, was arrested Tuesday after her body was found. The body of Surya Sari-Prihatin Toha, 41, has been taken to the medical examiner for an autopsy.
Authorities say a man matching Toha's description was seen on surveillance video pushing the car into the lake. His wife disappeared on March 23 after she dropped off her children at school. Toha reported her missing the next day.
It was not immediately clear if Toha had an attorney on Tuesday.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake