|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. - A toddler has survived a fall from a second-floor apartment balcony in Tampa.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said 18-month-old Autumn Butler slipped through a concrete column on the balcony and fell 10 to 15 feet onto the trunk of a vehicle parked below.
The sheriff's office said the child was in good condition at a hospital. Autumn was being watched at the time by her grandmother, who was distracted by the phone when the child slipped away from her and fell Monday morning.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm