|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. - A toddler has survived a fall from a second-floor apartment balcony in Tampa.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said 18-month-old Autumn Butler slipped through a concrete column on the balcony and fell 10 to 15 feet onto the trunk of a vehicle parked below.
The sheriff's office said the child was in good condition at a hospital. Autumn was being watched at the time by her grandmother, who was distracted by the phone when the child slipped away from her and fell Monday morning.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements