|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. - A toddler has survived a fall from a second-floor apartment balcony in Tampa.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said 18-month-old Autumn Butler slipped through a concrete column on the balcony and fell 10 to 15 feet onto the trunk of a vehicle parked below.
The sheriff's office said the child was in good condition at a hospital. Autumn was being watched at the time by her grandmother, who was distracted by the phone when the child slipped away from her and fell Monday morning.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Communications satellite launched into space