|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 9:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 9:40 PM EDT|
CRESTVIEW, Fla. - The third annual Brotherhood Ride continues, as local police and firefighters make their way along the 850-mile route from Tallahassee to Houston.
The riders spend last night in Marianna, Florida and today, they're headed to Crestview, Florida. The ride honors two Texas firefighters who lost their lives in the line of duty.
The ride, which got underway earlier in the week, is expected to take place through April 10, 2010.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash