|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 9:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 9:28 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Fort Myers police are seeking 51-year-old Ronald Reese in connection with the Monday morning bank robbery at the First Community Bank of Southwest Florida, located on Red Cedar Drive in Ft. Myers.
Authorities say the male suspect handed a note to the teller demanding money. As a result of their investigation, police say the pending charges include armed robbery and grand theft.
Authorities are actively seeking Reese. Police say that the suspect was last seen fleeing the bank on foot, heading south on Summerlin.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Fort Myers Police Department at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore