|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 10:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 10:28 PM EDT|
MIAMI, Fla. - Authorities say one eastbound lane of Interstate 75, otherwise known as Alligator Alley, is open in the Everglades after a tractor trailer fire.
The lanes had been shut down earlier in the day near mile marker 47.8. The Florida Highway Patrol says traffic is no longer being detoured.
The westbound lanes of I-75 are also open and traffic is moving normally.
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing
- LCEC's portable substation can restore power to thousands
- A young girl is home after a near drowning incident
- New home industry really coming back?
- Hillsborough County approves incentives for Amazon