7 arrested in Operation April Fools sting
|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 10:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 10:07 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Operation April Fools led to the arrest of seven men and women, charged with prostitution and drug-related charges.
According to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, investigators targeted suspects who were advertising their services.
Five of the seven suspects have posted bail; two individuals who were arrested in connection with Operation April Fools remain in jail.
Popular Local & Florida News Articles
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.