7 arrested in Operation April Fools sting
|Published:||Apr 05, 2010 10:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 05, 2010 10:07 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Operation April Fools led to the arrest of seven men and women, charged with prostitution and drug-related charges.
According to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, investigators targeted suspects who were advertising their services.
Five of the seven suspects have posted bail; two individuals who were arrested in connection with Operation April Fools remain in jail.
Popular Local & Florida News Articles
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Last person arrested in Lee Co. School District check scam