|Published:||Apr 02, 2010 5:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 02, 2010 5:11 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Teachers in Charlotte County are protesting a controversial education bill in Florida.
Under the new bill, teachers could face job cuts, school funding cuts and increases in class size. Educators are protesting in front of Representative Paige Kreegel's Office and Representative Ken Roberson's Office.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens