|Published:||Apr 01, 2010 9:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 01, 2010 9:54 PM EDT|
SANFORD, Fla. - One Florida woman fulfilled a rather unique bucket list item: she robbed a bank!
The bank robbery suspect was identified as 51-year-old Patricia Edwards. Edwards is a Leukemia patient who also suffers from Bipolar Disorder.
Edwards recently decided to accomplish an item on her bucket list when she robbed a Bank of America branch in Sanford, Florida by passing a note that demanded money.
Police apprehended Edwards three days after the heist, charging her with two counts of bank robbery. She was held on $20,000 bail.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'