|Published:||Apr 01, 2010 9:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 01, 2010 9:54 PM EDT|
SANFORD, Fla. - One Florida woman fulfilled a rather unique bucket list item: she robbed a bank!
The bank robbery suspect was identified as 51-year-old Patricia Edwards. Edwards is a Leukemia patient who also suffers from Bipolar Disorder.
Edwards recently decided to accomplish an item on her bucket list when she robbed a Bank of America branch in Sanford, Florida by passing a note that demanded money.
Police apprehended Edwards three days after the heist, charging her with two counts of bank robbery. She was held on $20,000 bail.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge
- Fla. man dies after crashing into moving train