|Published:||Apr 01, 2010 2:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 01, 2010 2:30 PM EDT|
Two women were stranded on a ride at the Miami-Dade County Fair for more than hour.
They were stuck almost 100 feet in the air after a ride called 'Space Roller' suddenly stopped. The Space Roller is made up of a pod of cars at the end of long arm.
The two women were left hanging at the sides - parallel to the ground.
Fire rescue was called in with a ladder truck and an aerial lift was also brought in, but after nearly an hour, the ride started slowly moving again, and the women were brought down to safety. The women were not hurt.
Now the company who makes the ride is looking into what went wrong.
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors