|Published:||Apr 01, 2010 10:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 01, 2010 10:48 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Police have made two arrests following a raid at a so-called grow house in Port Charlotte. The drug bust led to the discovery of more than 17 pounds of marijuana.
Authorities found more than 60 marijuana plants in the home, along with specialized lighting, irrigation and cooling systems in the home.
The raid at this Briggs Circle home marks the first grow house raid of the year in Charlotte County.
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time
- Local athlete needs votes for national award
- Collier County completes road widening project early