|Published:||Apr 01, 2010 10:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 01, 2010 10:48 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Police have made two arrests following a raid at a so-called grow house in Port Charlotte. The drug bust led to the discovery of more than 17 pounds of marijuana.
Authorities found more than 60 marijuana plants in the home, along with specialized lighting, irrigation and cooling systems in the home.
The raid at this Briggs Circle home marks the first grow house raid of the year in Charlotte County.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County