|Published:||Apr 01, 2010 5:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 01, 2010 5:06 PM EDT|
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - The crew of the Space Shuttle Discovery arrived at Cape Canaveral early Thursday morning. The crew is awaiting the Monday launch.
After launching April 5, Discovery and the STS-131 crew will arrive at the orbital laboratory April 7. Discovery is delivering new science racks and ammonia tanks. While there, two shuttle astronauts will perform three spacewalks to switch out ammonia tanks on the station.
After the Soyuz and shuttle arrive, there will be 13 people living in space for over a week.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic