|Published:||Apr 01, 2010 5:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 01, 2010 5:06 PM EDT|
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - The crew of the Space Shuttle Discovery arrived at Cape Canaveral early Thursday morning. The crew is awaiting the Monday launch.
After launching April 5, Discovery and the STS-131 crew will arrive at the orbital laboratory April 7. Discovery is delivering new science racks and ammonia tanks. While there, two shuttle astronauts will perform three spacewalks to switch out ammonia tanks on the station.
After the Soyuz and shuttle arrive, there will be 13 people living in space for over a week.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire