|Published:||Mar 31, 2010 9:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 31, 2010 9:57 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Shooting suspect 21-year-old Aaron Akeem Little was arrested Tuesday night by the U.S. Marshals Office.
Multiple law enforcement agencies told WINK News that Little was taken into custody after 8:30 p.m. in Lehigh Acres.
He was arrested at 4724 Golfview Boulevard in Lehigh Acres. Sources say Little was taken into custody "without incident."
Little was wanted by the Fort Myers Police for the Sunday murder of 26-year-old Demond Lavon Brooks.
Police say Brooks was shot multiple times around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 28. The shooting happened outside the Unity Christian Church on Katherine Street.
The motive for the shooting is unclear. Little has been charged with second degree murder.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Cape Police investigate suspicious package overnight