|Published:||Mar 31, 2010 9:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 31, 2010 9:57 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Shooting suspect 21-year-old Aaron Akeem Little was arrested Tuesday night by the U.S. Marshals Office.
Multiple law enforcement agencies told WINK News that Little was taken into custody after 8:30 p.m. in Lehigh Acres.
He was arrested at 4724 Golfview Boulevard in Lehigh Acres. Sources say Little was taken into custody "without incident."
Little was wanted by the Fort Myers Police for the Sunday murder of 26-year-old Demond Lavon Brooks.
Police say Brooks was shot multiple times around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 28. The shooting happened outside the Unity Christian Church on Katherine Street.
The motive for the shooting is unclear. Little has been charged with second degree murder.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge