|Published:||Mar 31, 2010 10:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 31, 2010 10:22 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral's November ballot will include a land use amendment that, if approved, would enable voters to have a say in local development.
Amendment Four would let the public vote on each and every every land use case.
Proponents of Amendment Four say the measure would promote "sensible development" by enabling voters to have a say in the city's future. If approved, Cape Coral's amendment four would require the addition of dozens of ballot questions each year.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge