|Published:||Mar 31, 2010 10:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 31, 2010 10:22 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral's November ballot will include a land use amendment that, if approved, would enable voters to have a say in local development.
Amendment Four would let the public vote on each and every every land use case.
Proponents of Amendment Four say the measure would promote "sensible development" by enabling voters to have a say in the city's future. If approved, Cape Coral's amendment four would require the addition of dozens of ballot questions each year.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges