|Published:||May 20, 2010 11:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2010 12:02 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Firefighters are on the scene of an apartment fire in North Fort Myers. It broke out early Thursday morning in a second floor apartment in Marina Town Village on Palm Avenue, just a block from Hancock Bridge Parkway.
Firefighters say the apartment is a total loss, and one other unit may have some smoke damage.
Single woman living in apt told firefighters she woke up to find her pillow on fire!
Firefighters say its accidental; the woman believes the fire started from a candle burning.