You eat right, cut your calories, but isexercise really necessary to loss weight?
Some say no!!!
Our fitness expert Mike Drumm is here with more.
The workouts that work:
Interval workouts—short bursts of high-intensity exercises—along with
strength training are best for weight loss.
At the gym
• Boot camps have a good mix of cardio and circuit training.
• Spinning—with its climbs, sprints, and cooldown segments—is a
classic interval workout.
• The P90X DVD ($139.80) A revolutionary system of 12 life-changing
workouts. You get a comprehensive Nutrition Plan, a detailed Fitness
Guide, a P90X Calendar and tracking worksheets, and 24/7 online
support. No gyms or fancy sports equipment required.
• The Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD ($14.98)
combines fast-paced kickboxing, strength training, and great ab work.
• The Results Fitness: 10 Days to a Better Body DVD ($14.98)
alternates between intense cardio and sculpting moves.
Walk, run, or bike for 1 minute at a moderate pace, then for 1 minute
at a higher intensity (get breathless); alternate for 20 minutes.