|Published:||Sep 07, 2012 9:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2012 6:33 AM EDT|
LOGAN, Utah (AP) - Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn has injured his left shoulder and will not return against Utah State.
Wynn was knocked out of the game with 1:04 left in the second quarter Friday on a hit by cornerback Will Davis. He was on his back for a while then finally walked off holding his left, non-throwing arm across his chest.
Wynn had season-ending surgery on the same shoulder last October, and had season-ending surgery on his right shoulder in December 2010.
He was replaced Friday by Jon Hays, who filled in last year for Wynn.
Hays led a nine-play, 48-yard drive that resulted in a 42-yard field goal that pulled Utah within 13-3 at halftime.
Wynn was 6 of 11 for 47 yards, fumbled once and was sacked three times.
- Man behind coaching-offer hoaxes jailed in Calif.
- Notre Dame starting G Watt out for Pinstripe Bowl
- Report: Texas might pursue Tomlin, Jim Harbaugh
- Bama aims to keep Saban as highest-paid coach
- Auburn\'s Malzahn finalist for Liberty Mutual COY
- Texas to let Brown go; tweet on Saban shot down
- All-Big Ten LT Scherff returning to Iowa in 2014