FORT MYERS, Fla., - A sports player doesn't just show up to a big game without practice, so what makes us think we can jump into our NY Resolutions without any prep-work? Here today is Health & Wellness Expert, and life coach, Stephanie Mansour from Step It Up with Steph.
How can you mentally prepare for your NY Resolutions?
- Reflect on the past year
- Write down the highs and lows
- Recall your goals and assess your success in achieving them
How can you detox physically before the New Year?
- Try a cleanse
- Step into a gym to test things out
- Go through your cupboards and fridge
How can we get into the right mindset to succeed in our NY Resolutions?
- Become aware of your self-talk
- Build your confidence and self-worth
- Check out Steph's 30 Day Workbook
For more, check out all of Steph's tips online at StepItUpwithSteph.com