Two additional debris drop-off sites available in Lee County
FORT MYERS, Fla. Two debris drop-off sites were added Friday in Lee County.
The county is expanding its public drop-off locations for residents with hurricane-related debris, bringing the total to five sites.
The following sites will be available from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday:
- 7630 Stringfellow Road St., St. James City.
- 4551 South Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers.
Existing sites available from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.:
- 21651 Via Coconut Point, Estero. Note: This is located at Estero Community Park, but do not use the park’s main entrance; use the maintenance compound entrance at this address.
- Lee County Mosquito Control on Sunset Road just east of Gunnery Road, Buckingham.
- 14790 A & W Bulb Road, Fort Myers.
All of the sites are open seven days a week and there is no drop-off fee.
The drop-off site is only available to residents of Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, Estero or unincorporated Lee County. Residents must bring a valid ID.
For more information, click here.