IMMOKALEE, Fla. Donated food and water are available for those who need it at several sites in Immokalee, Collier County emergency officials said.
The sites are listed below:
• 110 South Second St. in the dirt parking lot across from the Coalition of Immokalee Farm Workers
• 424 New Market Road near the vegetable market
• Farm Workers Village at 2225 Chadwick Circle
• Immokalee Friendship House, 602 W. Main St.
• East Immokalee, 310 Alachua St.
• Living World Family Church at 10910 Immokalee Road
• Immokalee Haitian Free Methodist at 312 Eustis Ave.
• Immokalee Community School at 123 N. Fourth St.
Addresses weren’t provided for the following pickup sites:
• Central Immokalee in the area of Taylor Street
• Central Immokalee in the area of Barber Street
• West Immokalee in the area of Miraham Drive and Miraham Terrace