Mr. Food: Everyday chicken casserole
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add rice, celery, peas, and chicken; mix until well combined. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and top with potato chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heat through and golden brown.