Mr Food: Christmas Peas
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions, with 1 cup reserved for topping
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the reserved French-fried onions; mix well.
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish and sprinkle reserved French-fried onions around edge.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.